During Alert Level 2 of the Covid-19 response, Terra & Tide is again offering private and shared walking tours on Waiheke Island.
We have adapted how we operate, in order to keep you safe.
- Guides will not engage in physical contact with our guests, so we’ll use an alternative to shaking hands with you.
- Vehicles will be kept especially clean to prevent the spread of coronavirus and will carry nore more than 50% of their overall capacity, in order to allow for 1-metre spacing between guests.
- We ask guests to practise regular hand washing and sanitising, with sanitiser provided.
- We’ll maintain physical distancing of 1 metre at all times.
- Each guest will need to ensure they have no symptoms of Covid 19, prior to travelling. We will ask you to complete a Health Declaration Form at the start of your tour. This will ask for your contact details, in order to assist with contact tracing if needed. Details will be held by Terra & Tide for four weeks, and will be passed on to suppliers (venues), who must keep a record of all customers.
We’re working hard to adapt to “the new normal” and ensure that health regulations do not alter your experience of Waiheke. We are confident that we have achieved this and look forward to showing our island paradise to you, under the above restrictions.
Welcome back to Waiheke!